• 5+ years of experience in UI/UX Design on native iOS, Android AND Windows platforms,across multiple form factors.
• Proficiency with industry standard design tools – Sketch, Adobe CC, InVision, Axure,Balsamiq & Flinto.
• The Strong tendency towards visual thinking – leveraging storyboards, sketches, etc tocommunicate design concepts.
• Strong understanding of design theory (color, typography, space) and concepts (hierarchy,balance).
• Experience creating wireframes, user flows & prototypes.
• Strong understanding of the software development cycle & its challenges.
• Displays knowledge of best practices in UI/UX design and current trends.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design or Human-Computer Interaction.
• Visual arts skills including illustration, photography & graphic design.
• Apps (work examples) published on the App Store.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
• Strong verbal & written skill & experience in UX Writing.
• Leverage the UX design process (research, wire-framing, prototyping & testing) toaccommodate all design requirements
• Collaborate with product & development teams to fully implement design concepts. Support& be a part of a working family.
• Active participation in the product design cycle to frame problems, define insights &ultimately produce a high-fidelity design.
• Communicate design goals effectively to peers, management, executive stakeholders & the end user. Capture feedback & criticism.
• Constantly iterate within the confines of the development schedule to produce the bestpossible design solutions.
• Familiarize themselves with the current product suite, prevalent design principles & productroadmaps.
• Inform internal stakeholders of possible improvements to current products and UXmethodologies. Start conversations.
• Build and maintain component libraries, style guides, icons & internal design guidelines.
• Advocate for best practices in UI/UX Design & relevant tools/technologies. Adopt industry standards and adapt to changing trends.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously, stay organized and deliver on time with minimalsupervision.