Key Skills: Python, SQL, Kubernetes
Exp: 3 – 5 years
You will be part of a team responsible for data engineering across multiple sources & platforms. You will help design & develop the data products as well as drive improvements in tools & processes to improve quality & efficiency.
● Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
● 3- 5 years experience with software engineering.
● Strong coding ability and software development experience in python.
● Good working experience in Cloud Environments like AWS & Google Cloud.
● Good experience with SQL query and Functions.
● Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker, Kubernetes.
● Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skill.
● Strong handle on computer science fundamentals.
● Motivated, self-directed, able to work with ambiguity and interested in emerging technologies, agile and collaborative processes.
● Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
Useful knowledge, skills & experience:
● knowledge of the editorial,advertising and media industry
● Knowledge in Java
● Prior experience in building Recommendation Engine.
● Knowledge with Git based version control.
● Knowledge and practical experience of working on cloud environment(Google cloud,AWS)
● Experience with building stream-processing systems
● Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
● Experience with Spark
● Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation
● Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
● Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
● Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
● Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design