Qualification : B.E./B.TECH MCA – Computers
Exp in Software Architecture
Technology Experience: C++ Or Core Java with Windows/Linux
Exp: 9 – 12 years
As a Software Architect / senior Technologist you will collaborate with internal/external teams to design and develop software solutions that align with Applied Materials business goals and technology strategy. In this role you will utilize your experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives and help taking the product to the next level
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned HA/HPC projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Interfaces global teams for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Play key role in planning, designing, finalizing and executing the HPC projects
- Design, Development and Testing of 99.999% system
- Support customer (internal/external) issues by recreating, debugging and solving problems.
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews and defines software specifications.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate with teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues
- Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Measure delivery performance and pro-actively evolve work-products and processes to improve it
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master degree in Engineering with computer science background and 8-12 years of experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of development experience in C++ / Core Java with exposures to feature development , bug fixing, maintenance and continuous integration releases
- Knowledge of architecture and implementation
- Knowledge of storage protocols (use mirroring , synchronization)
- Knowledge of networking/distributed computing environment concepts (layers, load analysis, stability, testing, simulation tools)
- Ability to design system architecture including client side to achieve HA design
- Ability to define architecture to achieve desired failover times
- Understanding of Hot Deployment patterns
- Ability to work in the team/product which is very dynamic in nature
- Minimum 3 years in Technology leadership role and defining specifications
- Strong experience in Object oriented design and implementation
- Strong experience of experience of working in global teams and handling multiple stake holders
- Work with global counterparts to define the and measure the quality of deliverables
- Ability to set technical standards and influence the management for timely adoption
- Strong experience of working with product hardware and other disciplines of product Engineering
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies