Candidates from BPO/Shared Services Only
Oracle EBX experience
Candidates from Delhi/NCR Only
Experience supporting F&A Shared Services preferred
Exp: 13 – 15 years
Job Description :
- Operational interface between GEOS Operations and the Business in the Region
- Account Management lead between Technip and third party support provider for the Region
- Suggest and implement processes, technologies and procedures to maintain and enhance the service offered to the business.
- Point of escalation for Service Delivery issues in the region.
- Member of the Change Advisory Board, and Regional Change Manager
- Implement best practice in ERP Operations service Delivery
- Single point of contact/escalation with Systems/Infrastructure/Interface teams in conjunction with relevant SSO functions.
- Disaster recovery management and testing.
- Manage OLAs and Under-pinning contracts.
- Assist, develop and manage regional support budgets.
- Regular business performance reviews.
- Regular SLA reviews.
- Release Management functions.
- Produce and monitor relevant KPIs for the team
- Manage the design and delivery of services to GEOS customer base in the region
- Manage the functional and business analyst resources based in the region
- Manage the support of BI and BI APPS
- HND or equivalent
- ITIL certification v3 Foundation, but Manager’s certificate preferred.
- Degree preferably in a technical discipline
- IT industry recognised qualification (e.g. MCP,MSCE/A,CCNA)
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership skills to create and develop a high performance, productive, engaged work teams and result-focused work environment of inclusion, fairness and employee engagement
- Creates a friendly and pleasant working environment and develops a culture of mutual respect and communication
- Promotes the Technip Values, HSE policy, Compliance and Ethics
- Develops employees to their fullest potential and provides challenging opportunities that enhance employee career growth.
- Provides effective management of employees through timely, candid and constructive feedback.
- Good understanding of the Interfaced environments linked to GEOS – MDM, InforEAM, OBIEE etc
- Experience working in an IT environment
- Demonstrable relevant experience managing a team of people
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Demonstrable strong IT Systems/Operational skills.
· Experience in an IT environment
· Experience of Service Desk management
· Project management experience
· Experience of the “ITIL” framework
· Experience of an ERP deployment
· Service Delivery experience of an ERP
· Management of technical and analytical staff (Functional and Technical competencies)
· ERP competencies (understanding of ERP principals as they apply to support/service delivery)
· Competency with planning and budgeting tools
· Experience of creating, deploying and maintaining SLA’s and Support KPI Reporting
· Oracle EBS general competencies (Functional and Technical)
· Oracle EBS Support and Service Delivery competencies