Qualification : MBA, B.E/B.tech (From Tier 1 Schools)
Exp: 8 – 14 years
Of which, Min 3-4 years Programming exp. – .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
Started as Developer and should have exp in Customer/Client facing/Management/Tech support/Project Management/Technical Sales/Consultancy
Preferred: SAAS exp
Exp in Application or Implementation support domain is a plus
Will be a part of Global Marketing Team
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch UiPath successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from UiPath.
CSMs are entrusted with some of UiPath’s largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels (including the C-suite), to drive increased adoption of UiPath and to improve the overall quality and maturity of its use.
A major area of responsibility for CSM’s is helping customers structure and manage company wide UiPath deployments, coaching the customer’s project team on UiPath’s deployment methodology, and helping them to develop an appropriate change management strategy that maximizes adoption, self sufficiency and business value
Scope of Activities
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Conduct workshops, trainings, business reviews and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges.
- Continually identify and develop new uses for UiPath that drive adoption and that align to customers’ business needs and strategic goals.
- Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on UiPath best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
- Mentor and provide guidance to newer CSMs and partner with UiPath’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Key Account Managers from Sales to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
Job Profile Requirements
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3-4 years experience in programming .NET (C#, C++, VB, Java or Powershell)
- 2-3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization.
- SaaS experience a benefit.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies
- Experience in technical support, project management, technical sales and consultancy. Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a plus.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus