Responsible for managing the implementation of agreed improvement programs and new projects in Business and Consumer Operations.
Responsible for ensuring that each program is supported by success criteria, processes, ROI comprehensive briefings and appropriate training material.
Responsible for ensuring smooth roll out of change of process to operations.
· Post- Graduate
· Prince-2/ PMP trained/ certified
5+ years of experience with minimum 2 yrs of project management including program management
· Ensures all initiatives are delivered on time.
· Engage actively with stakeholders to identify their needs & Project Opportunities.
· Supporting assessment of all change requests (actual format of change request to be clarified – written form would be ideal)
· Identifying relevant Implementation Manager for assignment
· Providing on-site support for Implementation Manager throughout project lifecycle
· Coordination with the Implementation, Product & Proposition teams for change initiatives.
· Liaise with ESL for IT related issues.
· Review Training material and ensure updation of the same.